Monday, February 9, 2015

HDR Photography

HDR Photography means high-dynamic-range or HDR for short. HDR is use to make all of your photos that has a different exposure into one picture and blend it in. Something I like about is making them HDR on photoshop. I like how I get to make my own kind of photo. Something I dislike about it is that I hate how long it take us to take the photos. But overall I like the process of making an HDR photography.




The first step to creating and HDR photo is to take the photo. When taking the photo, on every photo you take you haft to change the exposure. So you would start on -3 and make your way up to +3, so that means you will have 7 photos. After you go have all your photos you will import them and then put them in photoshop. Then you put them in photoshop you would go file, automate, and merge to HDR. Then next you would chose your picture and let photoshop put them together. After your done with that you can custom it. It is different because you are doing more steps making the HDR photo in photoshop. 


The thought process behind the experiment photo is that i wanted to see her whole boys while she is on the ground also I wanted it to be an angle where the camera is on the ground and you can see the sky and her body. Also the thought process behind the landscape is that I wanted a landscape photo of where all the tress and bushes were in one photo and the sky peaking a little. Last but not least the thought process behind the superimpose is that I wanted her to be like on the ground and her looking up to the word imagine









28 comments:

  1. I like how she is looking at the text
    There is a fire hydrant popping up
    I like the contrast of the dark foreground and the light sky

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like how much look room she has.
    I can see some ghosting in the experiment.
    I like the word you used.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very surreal!
    Kyla's head looks dark and looks blurry.
    Very bright!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like how kyla's eyes look at the text.
    Cutout quality...
    Nice surrealism.

    ReplyDelete
  5. 1. Nice focal point
    2. Put you focal point in the rule of thirds
    3. Your image looks surreal, its very nice

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like where you placed your text so that she's looking at the text.
    The cut-out could have been better.
    Your text really pops out.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I like the background shot you got
    Her knee got a little cut off
    I like the font you used

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like your colours
    It looks to dark
    She has a good look room

    ReplyDelete
  9. I like how surreal your your background image is.
    Your subjects face is really shaded and dark.
    I like how she is looking right at the text!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The font fits perfectly
    Could have positioned her bettter
    I love the overall work

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the text.
    The rule of thirds if off.
    I like how you made Kyla look at the word.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I love the vibrant colors!
    I think you could've cut it out better.
    I like the text layers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. i like how she is looking at he words
    grass is comming out of the road
    your text matches to the image it looks like a IMAGIN picture

    ReplyDelete
  14. I really like how you made her really big and stand out
    Maybe you could have made her a little bit more to the left
    I really like the font of your text

    ReplyDelete
  15. Pretty, vibrant colors!
    She looks kind of stretched, and the word coloring is hard to read.
    She is looking at the right side of the page.

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like the colors in your photo
    The cut out of Kyla could be fixed a little
    I like how Kylas looking at the text

    ReplyDelete
  17. Your photo looks very surreal
    Could have cut her out better
    I like your background

    ReplyDelete
  18. I like that there is look room
    Your text Is to dark
    It is sorreal

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like how she is looking at the word in the superimpose
    But she looks a little chopped up
    The images look nicely surreal

    ReplyDelete
  20. I like your colors
    The lines make the text hard to read
    She is looking at the camera

    ReplyDelete
  21. I like how you sunk her into the image.
    Your text is right in the front of the wires.
    The contrast is very good.

    ReplyDelete
  22. I like your text.
    Kyla looks like a giant and you cut off her knee.
    Your image looks very surreal.

    ReplyDelete
  23. I really like how you made both images look very surreal and bright with vibrant colors popping
    I think you could've cut the experiment a little better
    I also like the color of your text and the font

    ReplyDelete
  24. I like your experiment
    the text as hard to read
    the colors are really vibrant

    ReplyDelete
  25. I really like how neon and bright the colors are
    cut out quality and rearange the text could've been done better
    I love the lookroom

    ReplyDelete
  26. I really like how you did your super impose of a KYLA
    You could have done better on the back round
    And finally I really like everything about your blog

    ReplyDelete
  27. Nice focal point
    Looks like the grass is growing out of the cement
    Really vibrant

    ReplyDelete
  28. I like your experiment
    the text as hard to read
    the colors are really vibrant

    ReplyDelete