Thursday, February 26, 2015

Double Exposed Portraits

Portrait photography is a photo of a person or group that express there expression, personality, and their mood of the subject. A profile is an outline of a person face, usually one side of their faces. A silhouetting is an image of a person, animal, or an object that is usually black and the background is a color like white. A profile and silhouetting can relate to a portrait photography because we use only one side of the face like a profile and we are using the color white as the background just like a silhouette.

The first step making a double exposure in photoshop is too take photos and a profile of a person. Then the next step is too go to photoshop click on file, Scripts, then load file to stacks. After you are done with that you would chose the pictures you want. Next you would go to the dodge tool and start outlining the person. When your done with that you crop it to 8.5 - 11. Then you would take each layer and change them from normal to screen. Now you can click on layer on the top, new layer adjustments and you can explore on what you would want to do, for example you can do curves, contrast and exposure, etc. When your done with that you save to a jpg. I would want to make one because I thinks it a creative way to express yourself.

So for the practice double exposure my two pictures was a cement ground and the other one was a tree where the camera is place one the bark and its facing all the leaves and branches. For my multi one, the two pictures I use was Julie's bunny bc I love animals and a bunny is my second favorite animal and the other one was a text of the book that  I'm like reading right now. I think if symbolize me because I love reading and that a bunny is one of my favorite animals. I 
think the quality of my work could improve by probably taking a picture of a text from a book that can actually represent me. I also think that maybe I could have chose something that can also represent me that has colors because mine doesn't have that much color.






20 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can see the two images clearly
    The bunny blends into the book
    I like how the book covers your whole body

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the pages of the book
    Theres a line through your head
    Good overall

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great symbols.
    Cannot clearly see you.
    Great blending!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is really cool!
    I can clearly see two images.
    Maybe you should make the bunny larger.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great job I can see not only the book but the words
    your bunny is a little blurry
    great improvement

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can almost read the entire page!
    I can only see the outline of you're face... no details...
    OMGITSABUNNY!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's super clear
    Theres a fuzz on the middle/right side of your profile
    The text is easy to read

    ReplyDelete
  9. Both images are clearly shown
    The bunny could be moved
    Nice overall

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cool bunny
    There is to much text compared to the bunny
    good job with the eraser

    ReplyDelete
  11. 1. I can clearly see your two symbols
    2. Use the erase tool
    3. Nice use of the negative space

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like how you can see both images clearly
    I think you could've blended the bunny better into your other image
    I like the exposure

    ReplyDelete
  13. I can clearly see the symbols
    But the placement could have been better
    Good job overall

    ReplyDelete
  14. Can Perfectly see symbols
    You could arrange your symbols a little better
    You did AWESOME

    ReplyDelete
  15. I like the placement of your symbols.
    I think you could have blended you symbols better.
    I like how you dodged yourself.

    ReplyDelete
  16. looks like that the bunny looks like it is in your head
    lots of woords
    i like julies bunny;)

    ReplyDelete
  17. great symbol of a bunny
    nothin
    I like how the images are placed

    ReplyDelete
  18. I really like how you can see the colors of the bunny clearly
    I think that you could have placed the bunny somewhere else
    I really like how you can see the two symbols

    ReplyDelete
  19. symbols really discribe you.
    I would have maybe arranged them differently.
    I like the over all project.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Great symbols!
    Bad placement.
    Good color.

    ReplyDelete