Monday, May 23, 2016

Animated Life Lessons



Hey guys!! So before I start I would like to say that I don't animating in photoshop. Yes you guessed it, its one of those GT projects that makes you want to rip out your hair. Well for me but I'm not too sure about the others. Its the time of the year where we do ANIMATION!! So for teammates we had to choose people that we never worked with and I wasn't too sure about how our team will work together. My teammates are Nick and Katy. At first when I choose them I thought that maybe they work well together but I guess you can say I wrong. They liked to argue a lot but in the end of the day they always seem to be doing their part without killing each other.

We use humor by exaggerating our character traits. Like for example we like extend our legs to make things look funny. Or like we showed weird moves. We did a lot of exaggerating on our puppet warp characters. Our storyline relates to everyone because everyone probably worked in a group. So our storyline is that I'm having trouble and Nick helps me. So in a group someone has a hard time doing their part and the best thing is to help them out. One of our life lesson was you can do anything no matter what anyone says. Its a relates to everyone because there was probably a time where you want to prove something to someone because they said something negative about it to you.  The message relates to our animation because I'm proving to Katy that I can do ballet even if I'm clumsy.

Nick, Katy and I have never worked together. That was the biggest challenge because we weren't comfortable with each other. We didn't know how well we could do. We didn't know anything about each other. So with that we didn't know that we would argue so much. Our productivity wasn't the best. We rush a lot when the deadline came and I think that every time Mr. Sanderl gave us more time we lack a lot. Like for example Mr. Sanderl gave us more time to work on our animation and we only needed one more scene but Nick and Katy spent a whole work session on cat poster that doesn't really matter. But moving on with all that negative stuff, the best momemt working together is how we could laugh so easily with each other. Thats one thing we got along on is that we find random stuff really funny.




No comments:

Post a Comment