Friday, April 7, 2017

Movie Trailer Premier

Hello to anyone who decides to read this! Its time for another project in a wonderful day of GT. How exciting am I right. Anyway the project we will be doing is Movie Trailer. The project is to plan and create a 90-120 second fiction movie trailer. To have a dramatic voice actor that can hint why our movie is " Must See ". Its goal plan is to catch the eye of the audience without spoiling the ending. Also to include an original movie poster and to provide the audience with the highest level of production value so they will their eyes will never leave the screen. So my team is Mike, Julie, and Kyllie; it's quite a weird team. I contributed to the plan by doing the sketch and the idea for the movie trailer. Mike and I worked on the VA (which is basically the script) Kyllie and Julie had had input and we changed it to their input. They also did most of the 4ps and I did the keywords. We all worked on the storyboard as individuals. We each has a scene to do but everyone helped each other with the composition techniques.

While working on the plan and filming we had a lot of challenges. The smaller challenges is not being able to find a day when all of us are not busy, some of us not showing up when filming day was scheduled, or how I need to be more serious and not sound like I'm  about to laugh while doing the narrator. But our biggest challenge is getting along. It started at first with Julie and Kyllie getting mad at Mike for everything. Then it went on how they thought Mike was wrong. It was always a fight between them and I was seen to be in middle not knowing how to make everyone happy. No matter what the problem was their always seem to be a small argument between them and I would just listen because it seems that they never would listen to what I say. On the other hand The biggest success was probably finishing on time. I don't really think we had a succe
ss except the fact that we had turn it in on time. I say this is our biggest success because to me it was kinda a relief that I don't have to worry anymore.

Our critique results are were basically all 3's which is all requirements met. I'm really happy with the results because I thought that's what we deserved. What I've learned from this project and mainly from every video projects is to never get my hopes up. The reason being is that I get my hopes up with the possibility of what it can actually be but usually my hopes go down due the reality. I like to believe I have really good ideas but when it comes to working with a team not everyone is going to like it. There are some scenes where I like how it was filmed and they're others that I don't really like. Overall I think that we deserved what we got because that was the best of we could do with the problems we had occurred.






No comments:

Post a Comment