Saturday, November 1, 2014

Finished News Story


Our story was about health and obesity rate. It talked about why people should be more fit and about their healthy life. The people who contributed in this was Kyla BautistaDenae Sacramed, and our team leader Maddie Hoesel. The people we interview was Missy Hoesel, Maddie's mom, Josh Nations, and Heidi Tokuda.

The final turned out really good. I really like how it turned out. The final turned out better then I thought. I think that it was hard working on this project because it was a new to me. It was also hard working on this project because after Maddie left for vacation we had to figure out what we can do to make the video better without our team leader. But I believed that we did the best we could do.

T6: Health & Obesity Rate in Hawaii by Maddie, Kyla, Jhoanna, Denae

Add caption
114%
2726%
31244%
4726% 
I agree with the results because I think there was still things we can improve in and things we can fix. 

No comments:

Post a Comment