Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Proactive or Procrastination?


To be honest I am a procrastinator. I am a procrastinator because when we have a lot of homework I always do them at the last minute. When we have a project due in 2 weeks I always do them the week it is due. Usually when I have homework on a Friday I don't do them until Sunday.  When I decided to do my work I always end up on my phone or on my computer watching random videos. Sometimes I will be doing my work after school and 3 hours later I would probably end up watching a random cat video. Every time I want to do my work and try to focus my parents want me to help my brother with his homework or do something they want me to do.

I use a lot of my free time to do homework or projects because when I use my homework time to just sit in my couch and watch t.v. When I have free time I never really use it because I haft to do my chores or help my brother. Usually I have a little bit of free time after I finished doing my homework since it takes me forever to do. It takes me a long time to do my homework even if I have only a little bit. A lot of times when I have homework to do over the weekend I usually do them at like 8:00 on a Sunday night.

I am not only a procrastinator at home I am also a procrastinator at school. For example when my group was suppose to be working on our trailer plan I was taking pictures. Another example of me being a procrastinator in school is that when I was taking to my elbow partner about something in another class  I was suppose to be doing my class work that I didn't finish the other day. I think that I procrastinate at school more than at home. Even though I finish a lot of my homework at school I still procrastinate more at school than home because I rush doing my work.

Something I could change about my work habits is that I can move to a quiet place. Other things I can do is when I am doing my homework is that I can take a 5 minute break one in a while. I could also do my homework right after I come home. Something I can also do is to try be organized my work area. I could do other thing like working outside in my yard or in a peaceful place.

1 comment:

  1. I love your creative photoshop pictures they really inspire me to do more work

    ReplyDelete