Wednesday, November 12, 2014

My Visual Poem



My visual poem is about friendship. It was also about how we spend time together and how our bond is strong. How we get along with each other and how we can act like our self with each other. I have a group of friends who are crazy, weird, loud, and who laughs a lot. I think the visuals make my poem alive. It shows what my poem is all about. Even though I couldn't get some clips that will match the words in my poem I still think that it turned out pretty good. The visuals made an impact to my poem because it showed what I was trying to say.

I think the special effects I added made my poem more friendly. I had a couple of transitions in the beginning and in the end. I added the ken burns affect to a lot of my photos and I think I made them look like it wasn't just a photo but more like a video without movements. The affects made the mood more friendly. I didn't add that much effects because I only started putting effects at last minute.

I am satisfied with my poem because I like the way it turned out. When I finished my poem and watched it, I was really happy with how it turned out. My poem turned out better than I thought it would. I could make my poem better by adding more B-roll and adding more transitions and effects. I could also say my poem again because there were some sounds in the background. I am really satisfied with how my poem turned out in the end.

25 comments:

  1. •The Writing was great
    •Some of the b-roll was kinda shaky
    •I like the topic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good rhymes, Good rhymes always help the flow of the poem.
    No complaints here.
    The last part was so nice :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great shots of your friends telling secrets.
    Muffled voice.
    Great video of you spending time with your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great writing
    you were talking fast and so was the b-roll
    great topic

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how your poem rhymes.
    Watch your grammar.
    I love how you end on a powerful statement.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the b-roll of your friends
    the voice overs are really fast
    beautiful captions.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love how you used rhyming words
    Had some unstable shots
    Liked how you took pictures of your friends

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the B-roll of your friends at school
    It went by really fast, don't rush through your A-Roll
    In the end I like how it fades

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love your pictures
    you can slow down when your reading
    And it was really well written

    ReplyDelete
  10. 1. I like your b-rolls (especially because I was there)
    2. Camera movement in one shot
    3. Your Visual Poem pictures are funny, your friends are crazy (including me)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I liked the message you've expressed in the visual poem
    I could hear the breaths you take
    Very good caption at the end I feel like that can be a quote

    ReplyDelete
  12. I like all of your transitions
    you said it really fast
    I also liked the way you ended your poem

    ReplyDelete
  13. I loved how you ended it!
    One thing is that you were talking fast.
    I also liked the message!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Very meaningful language. SO TRUE!
    That was a little fast for my tastes.
    I really liked the shots when you were playing with your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The message you sent in the poem was really good
    You were talking really fast to the point where I didn't get what you said
    nice job on the captions

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice b-roll of friends
    It was a little fast
    Nice rymes

    ReplyDelete
  17. Great shot variety!
    The poem was to fast.
    I liked how you expressed your feeling through your poem.

    ReplyDelete
  18. I liked your pictures of you and your friends
    But you need a little bit more video
    I liked you talked about a topic that most people know about

    ReplyDelete
  19. I like the pictures that you use.
    You rushed saying your poem.
    I like your clips showing the emotion of your friends.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I really like how you got shots of many different friends not just one
    I think that you could talk a little slower
    I really like the different angles of your shots not just straight on

    ReplyDelete
  21. I liked you B-roll it was amazing the shots were very creative
    I think you should've slowed down your reading i couldn't understand some parts because you were reading to fast
    I liked your topic

    ReplyDelete
  22. I liked all the different b-roll that you had and in the pictures the emotion you guys showed you could really feel it.
    One thing that you could've done better was maybe speak the visual poem slower.
    I like how you got b-roll at school, and at home, up in a tree... good job!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I like the story
    I saw repeating B-roll
    nice rimes

    ReplyDelete
  24. I liked your b-roll
    You talked kind of fast
    Great poem

    ReplyDelete
  25. cool B-roll
    you talk to fast
    kind off bad voice overs

    ReplyDelete