Monday, November 30, 2015

Invention Commercial




Hello everybody, I'm gonna be explaining you about our new project so I hope you guys enjoy. So in GT, we have this new project about an invention commercial. We have the same teammates from the scavenger hunt, but if you don't know them yet they are Ashton, Ashley, and Denae. For this project, my team's main goal was to get everything finish on time. The reason I say this is because we got approve couple days later then the actual due date approval. Also considering that some of us were really busy so we couldn't really film that much. But overall we get everything done and finished on time.

While filming we had a lot of "team moments" but some weren't the best. Okay so one of the best "team moment" was when the second day we were filming and Ashton wore a different color shirt than usual. So we had to find something that maybe he could wear that would look similar to the clips we already had. But considering that we were a team of 3 girls and only 1 boy it was pretty hard to find something for Ashton to wear. Then we found this big puffy white jacket that was perfect for Ashton. Ashton called it "the man jacket". The best part was when he actually didn't haft to wear it because we actually re filmed the whole thing. Let me tell you that we laughed pretty hard because of this "team moment". That is just one of the "team moments" we had.

During our editing we had a lot of fun. Our team laughed a lot while editing which did sorta distract us from actually finish but we eventually did. Most of the editing was from me and Ashley. But Ashton and Denae did help out with finishing touches. We had a rotation where Ashley would edit first then me, third Denae, and finally Ashton. Since Ashton is new too editing we helped him and by we I mean mostly Ashley and Denae. The reason I didn't help him because Ashley and Denae were already telling him the things I would have told him. Overall I really like working with Ashton, Denae, and Ashley because we were so comfortable with each other and had a blast while filming! 



No comments:

Post a Comment